Kyoei Industry developed recycled flame-retardant material made from PET bottles. This is a high-performance flame-retardant material with the oxygen concentration expressed with the LOI-value of up to 35% despite being a recycled material. This material is environmentally friendly, can be colored easily, and allows stable supplies. These properties allow application to various materials as a next-generation recycled material.
- Since this material is made from used post-consumer PET bottles, it is suitable for purposes where the use of post-consumer materials is required, such as in EPEAT.
- This material has high formability with a reduced drop in the IV value, and the high dispersibility makes this material suitable for various products.
- This material can be delivered in both a compound and as a master batch.
- We accept orders for customization, such as colored materials and with fillers even in small lots depending on the demands of our customers.
- This material can cut CO2 emissions by more than 60% compared to oil-based materials.
We can deliver materials that are traceable to collection routes and recycling processes based on third-party certificates.
The management of the recycled materials production processes of Kyoei Industry, including the production of flame-retardant PET resin is certified by ISO 9001.